City Tours San Francisco by Grayline
Gray Line is an international company that offers services all over the world. One of their most popular locations just so happens to be San Francisco, where they offer Hop-on, Hop-off bus tours in partnership with City Tour.
Much like City Sightseeing, they also use a double-decker open-top bus which is perfect for discovering the bay area. However, unlike some of their competitors, they also use trolleys that feature heating and air conditioning when appropriate.
This company offers three loops that are very similar to the tours offered by competitors. One loop will take you over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, while another will show you around the city of San Francisco. The final loop is a night tour that takes you to Treasure Island, North Beach, Union Square and other fantastic areas of the city. They also offer a night tour.
REVIEWS OF CITY TOURS SAN FRANCISCO
It would appear that many of the hop-on, hop-off bus tours in San Francisco are highly rated, as City Tour also has a 4 out of 5-stars rating on TripAdvisor and Get Your Guide (read the reviews), so they have a far smaller review profile than the previous two companies listed above.
There are a few random complaints about late buses here and there, but most guests appear to have had a great time on the City Tour bus. Some say that the tour guides aren’t very good, but many others had a wonderful experience.
- San Francisco City Loop (24 hr ticket)
- $55 – Adults | $38 – Child (5-11) | Free – Child (4 and under)
- San Francisco City Loop (48 hr ticket)
- $65 – Adults | $43 – Child (5-11) | Free – Child (4 and under)
- Includes the Sausalito Loop Pass and the 7D Experience at Pier 39
- All-Loop Package (48 hr ticket)
- $70 – Adults | $48 – Child (5-11) | Free – Child (4 and under)
- Includes a night tour, 2 free walking tours, 7D experience